About Me

kendall-matthias

My name is Kendall, I am 20 years old, and I love to travel, experience new cultures, and I especially love to hike at National Parks and State Forests in the United States. 

I attend Illinois State University and I am in my junior year. I am majoring in Business Administration and minoring in Health & Wellness Coaching. I choose health and Wellness coaching to go hand in hand with Business because my main focus is to combine the things that I love to create a job I love!

Hiking is something I truly love and am passionate about as well as traveling to see new places and cultures around the world. I have been to many places such as Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons, Mt. Rushmore, The Badlands, Custer State Park, Starved Rock State Park, Matthiessen State Park and many more. My interest in Health & Wellness stems from being into weight lifting, swimming, and of course hiking! Wellness and taking care of yourself, family, and friends is something that is really important to me and that I think is a necessity in life to accomplish a happy and fulfilling life

My goal is to be able to share what I have learned about traveling, hiking, and being healthy, and well with a community that shares interest in these areas and wants to learn more with me! I plan to share itineraries, hints, tips, and tricks to this community through my posts. My goal which will be all things related to hiking, traveling, and being well. My goal is for the communities created here through my blog to thrive in a space created for learning and talking about our shared passions for the outdoors, especially topics related to hiking and health & wellness. 

To contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns please email me anytime. You can find my contact information on the "contact me" page. 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to following you as I enjoy hearing all the tips you can give on hiking and health!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts